[Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problem running gnumed

From: Josh Sharp
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: [Gnumed-devel] Problem running gnumed
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:14:40 -0400 (EDT)

I guess I'll start looking att he code as it is still erroring out.
Even after reinstalling Python 2.2.1 and GNU's gettext.  Is there any
debuger for Python?  I would certainly be able to follow easier if I
could trace execution (interpretation).  Maybe I'll just load a bit
more stable distro in a VMWare session and test that.