[Gnumed-devel] More minor changes to gmLoginDialog

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] More minor changes to gmLoginDialog
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 08:52:19 +1000

Thanks for changes overnight guys, gnumed really does never sleep.

Hilmer, I noticed you've put back in a heading on the dialog panel. I
origincally removed it because again it was duplicated text and cluttered the
screen. However in deference to your changes I've modifed it slightly, see if
you can live with it for a while. I guess one needs something for when it is
minimised to the task bar.

Also I've removed the duplicated messages in the advanced login dialog by
removing the heading on the option panel. Note the small gap in the top line.
This is a bug in the wxPython code. I've previously reported it to Robin and
he did put in a bug report, so hopefully fixed in the next release.

Regards

Richard