Re: [Gnumed-devel] OSHCA

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] OSHCA
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:09:28 +0200

> Do you think they would extend to shouting Karsten a free ticket as
> well?
Unfortunately, even if they would foot the bill I am unlikely
to happen at the event:

Just yesterday for the 3rd time in a row our "new, aspiring
resident" has quit his job at our office. Which means back to
square one, that is, me and another doctor covering _all_
night shifts. IOW night shift every second night and every
second Sat/Sun.

Also the other doctor is on holidays for two weeks early in
November which means 15 night shifts in a row for me :-)

But alas, I am off for a one week boot camp next week :^))