Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed Packages for Debian available for testing

From: Nick Hockings - FreeNET Africa
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] GnuMed Packages for Debian available for testing
Date: 25 Oct 2002 20:03:02 -0000

Hi Karsten,

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002 16:07:59 +0200, Karsten Hilbert
<address@hidden> wrote :

> Surely ! But first we need to _have_ the demo CD set up :-)
> Any volunteers for researching this ?

This an area that is important to me. I am planning to get to grips with
it over the course of the next year. I have a lot to learn though as I am
a novice in comp sci generally. (I'm a vet by training.) I am starting
fulltime maths,stats & compsci bachelor's next month though, so I expect
to make reasonable progress.

Any more experienced hackers out there willing to help?

--
Nick Hockings
address@hidden