[Gnumed-devel] dia, bootstrap

From: Horst Herb
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] dia, bootstrap
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 05:51:01 +0000

1.) I have manually edited the DIA file for the drug database structure.
Anybody working on the drug database, please update this file manually
whenever changes are made to the drug database. It requires Dia >= 0.90,
crashes with older versions. I find the diagram helps a lot in undertsanding
the database structure.

2.) re Karsten's bootstrap script: it bails out on me all the time, objecting
to missing connection object key words. Haven't looked deeper into it.
Anybody had success with the script?

Horst