Re: [Gnumed-devel] urgent tasks to do

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] urgent tasks to do
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:16:28 +0100

AMIS:

I think as long as Horst keeps an eye on the data it is OK to
use for presentation. We shouldn't trumpet about it though.
But anyways. In the US, German laws don't apply either and I
am unaware of legal obstacles to exporting the stuff.

The compressed complete thingy is somewhere near 30 MB. Horst,
are you still on modem yourself ? I for my part could
certainly post the file on some website and arrange download
for you. Drop me a line.