[Gnumed-devel] sorry to be lazy, but can someone help

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] sorry to be lazy, but can someone help
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:47:41 +1100

I'd like to get gnumed up and running again but it has changed considerably
since I last was involved, and with time pressures I'm looking for a
shortcut, ie someone to explain how to get it up and running quickly.

Any takers - thanks in advance - I enclose the initial log file.

I have dropped my original gnumed db
run  setup-with-au-gis
then tried python gnumed.py and got the resultant log file.

I'll try and read what docs there are in the interim, but as I mentioned I'm
flat out with patients being one doctor short.

Thanks