Re: [Gnumed-devel] first clinical part - social history

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] first clinical part - social history
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:23:24 +0100

On Mon, 24 Feb 2003 01:04 pm, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> We'll put raw SQL inside "business objects" the buds of which
> already appeared in client/business/ (and are being used in
> GnuMed/Archive). This is much akin to Horst's latest decree :-)

No decrees.
All I stated was that I failed to implement the solution I wanted within the
performance specifications I have set myself.
Will continue trying, shure it must be doable.

Since it will not be mandatory to use, simpler (and maybe more efficient)
solutions are welcome - the sooner the better. They will not break the
application should I ever complete my ORM module to satisfaction.

Horst