Re: [Gnumed-devel] Distro Q

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Distro Q
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 08:01:49 +1100

Watching the compile go by....

Yes, I'm starting to agree. My machine has been tied up for about 3 days now
as I can only go things at night, and each new section takes hours +++. I've
downloaded the XFree stuff overnight.

Still, I might see it through to completion before reverting to Debian as I'm
learning heaps along the way about the nuts and bolts of linux which should
stand me  in good stead later.

Richard