Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed status

From: ju0815nk
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed status
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 22:31:19 +0100 (MET)

> > Today I tried to extend gmCfg and tested some settings that are not used
> > usually. Some bugs / features showed up that need further
> > work/investigation (I will check in changes within few days).
> Please elaborate.
I have not checked in the changes yet. The problems are related to setting
parameters with {user,machine,cookie}=None and the different handling of
None in set and get (cfgDB). This resulted in adding a new entry each time.
this
is reproducible by the simple test already included in gmCfg.py (have a look
at the
entries it creates - it adds one new entry even for parameters that don´t
change)
I will check in the changes I need for the ConfigEditor within some days.
Please be
patient as I´m just moving to a new flat and there won´t be much time left
to hack
gnumed for one or two weeks.

Hilmar