Re: [Gnumed-devel] Try using gnumed ?

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Try using gnumed ?
Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 11:33:08 +0200

Jean,

> Just some few things i try with no result :
> 1. I am not able to add a patient.
You can't. It does not work yet.

> 2. I use the AU db with few patients like Hilbert Karsten.
>    I find it and select it but I can't edit the patient.
You can't because there is not editing built in yet.

> 3. I can't find any consultation module.
That depends on what you think is a "consultation module". For
me this would be something like Richards "Clinical" tab. But
that does not do anything yet, either, it just looks nice and
has some fields for input.

One idea would be for you to describe in as much detail as
your time permits what your "consultation module" should look
like. We can use that as another input for developing more
functionality.

Problem is: GnuMed does not DO much of anything yet :-)  It
can not be *used* in a medical/veterinary practice yet.