[Gnumed-devel] 9. Re: not loading (Karsten Hilbert)

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] 9. Re: not loading (Karsten Hilbert)
Date: 06 Apr 2003 11:52:12 +1000

I did update with the -d flag for the client directory to add the
business directory and added business to my PYTHONPATH and that worked.

Now the handlers aren't finding AllergyPanel in the GuiBroker['widgets']
list. I'm not sure if I added code earlier to put the AllergyPanel (and
the other patient panels) into the widgets list, or it's supposed to be
there.

here's the log :

Are the patient widgets supposed to be in the GuiBroker['widgets'] list?