[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 5, Issue 16

From: sjtan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 5, Issue 16
Date: 06 Apr 2003 12:19:21 +1000

>    8. Re: not loading (Karsten Hilbert)
>    9. Re: not loading (Karsten Hilbert)

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Sat, 5 Apr 2003 10:03:56 +0200
> From: Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
> To: gnumed <address@hidden>
> Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] not loading
> Message: 9
>
> > > I get this error when running the gnumed.py , after updating cvs
> > >
> > > [PANIC] (gnumed.py::Main:213): Exception: Cannot load modules.
> > > [PANIC] (gnumed.py::Main:213): exception type : exceptions.ImportError
> > > [PANIC] (gnumed.py::Main:213): exception value: No module named
> > > gmTmpPatient
> > You need to update from CVS.
> If that doesn't help send me the logs.
>
> Karsten
> --
> GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
> E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

got it working ,had to copy gmClinicalWindowManager in the gui directory
to gmPatientWindowManager, then rename the gmClinicalWindowManager class
to gmPatientWindowManager.

Now I just have to figure out why the name change stops the the other
plugins being in the gb['widgets'] list ...

What was the reason for the name change in the first place?

Can't the names just stay the same, and work just be kept with adding
functionality?