Re: [Gnumed-devel] startup problems

From: Hilmar Berger
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] startup problems
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 17:09:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 27 Apr 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > is anybody experiencing problems at gnumed startup ? At my box gnumed
> > has crashed right before showing the login dialog since one or two weeks.
> > The problem seems to be related to the fact that gnumed login information
> > is stored in a different format than the usual config-file info (lists are
> > stored as ['bla','foo'] instead of
> >
> > list = $
> > bla
> > foo
> > $
> Not so. You should seem to have non-current code flying about.
> It's probably fallout from an older version of the config
> manager GUI which was to dumb to handle lists properly. That's
> long been fixed (or so I think from the last info I have).
I updated my CVS copy of the client dir and ran a 'cvs status' to see if
there are any version differences. This seems not to be the case.
This should mean that I am running an up to date copy of the source
repository. Still experiencing the same error.
Will have another look this evening once I have painted my old flat :(.

Hilmar