[Gnumed-devel] Re: Current python etc version

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Current python etc version
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 10:19:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, richard terry wrote:

> Am happy with my  Mandrake!
>
> Libranet cost's dosn't it?
Well - you know I'm biased.  Debian costs nothing except of some time you
have to spend in the initial phase.  But people told me that it is a good
investment.  (Nothing against Mandrake - I do not know it; nothing against
Libranet - I also don't know it but it got good critics as I read on some
related distribution testing pages.)

Kind regards

        Andreas.