[Gnumed-devel] Re: Current python etc version

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Current python etc version
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 14:17:07 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003, Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

> The question is valid - what are the latest requirements. I have been trying
> to create a multiboot Linux notebook on which I trial gnumed against a series
> of distros.
If you use Debian (testing) just try to install the packages using
         dpkg -i *.deb
If some dependencies are not installed it will be reported.  If the
packages are in a better state I will add apt-get support but currently
I (intentionally) placed this little hurdle before the installation
procedure because I do not regard the packages as ready for everybody and
I know how fast apt-get sources spread over the net ...

> The quote below is sexist - what about having only one husband?
I think it is at least inclomplete and you might add the rest apropriately.

> (serial monogamy as practised in Hollywood isn't the sort intended)
s/serial monogamy/serial monotony/

Kind regards

        Andreas.