Re: [Gnumed-devel] Pregnancy Calculator - in Main Trunk

From: richard terry
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Pregnancy Calculator - in Main Trunk
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 15:00:35 +1000

Thanks Michael,

BTW. Can you add this functionality.

When I type the date in the Scan Date Text box directly (ie not via the
calender) and then enter the weeks and days, the EDC should be updated. This
date field needs validating as a valid date.

Also one should be able to manually type into the LMP textbox (ie not use the
calender) and the result should be the same as clicking on the calender once
the enter key is pressed or it loses focus. Also we need data validation
routines on this text box, and automagically expanding dates eg if I type in
010306 it should become 01/03/2005 (if I'm in OZ, but in the US I susepct it
is Third January 2006 (Does the us signifiy its day/months back to front to
some of us?)

Regards

Richard