Re: [Gnumed-devel] (no subject)

From: Gerardo Arnaez
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 20:38:25 -0700 (PDT)

Whoah, had a look at the docuementation.

I geuss it seems like the documentation is all over
the place.

What seems to be the problem is that it seems that
there is really nothing in the user-man's that usable
at this stage.  ie most everything in user-man really
belongs or already is in the developer's man.

I am not sure what to rip out and to put in.

Ive made the changes to include login/passwd, but that
seems to be repeated a few times in the documents,
althought not explicitly.

I guess what I am saying is that it unclear what
really belongs where, ie it all seems to belong in
developer,since gnumed is still in pre-alpha stage

sorry to ramble

It is unclear what exactly needs to

--- Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Hmmm, then I cant locate the sgml file

gnumed/client/doc/developer-manual/developer-manual.sgml