[Gnumed-devel] re rmit students

From: s j tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re rmit students
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 01:54:10 +1000

Hey, I’m from RMIT as well ( I did a postgrad claytons masters in SD) .
Well, looks like everyone wants to contribute, so I’ve got a java
inspiration from
gnumed , which I was going to request as a sub-project later , but its
got some functionality, so I might as well request now ( before it
becomes obsolete ; )
It’s structured like a java .war file , where the dependent non jdk
framework classes are packaged in a library subdirectory , so it takes
about
7mb at the moment with the open source libraries included. I’d like to
upload it into testarea : if you prefer fetching the jar files from the
named sources in the documentation ( basically hibernate, postgres and
xdoclet) , I can just post a tar.gz archive with an empty library and
a list of the needed  jar files from the aforementioned  open-source
projects. Is that ok? If ok, empty lib or with jar files?

---