[Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.au

From: ihaywood
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.au
Date: 5 Aug 2003 06:38:03 -0000

I can confirm I'll be there Fri and Sat, in fact I'm already in Sydney
(downloaded Putty to this internet cafe, hehe)

David, I'm happy to talk about the plugin structure but I'm not sure how
relevant it is at this stage, maybe more geneerally about the roadmap and what
we need for the prescription widget.

Karsten, yes that file (atc_dump.txt) can be deleted.

Ian

P.S. can those of us running GPG bring along copies of the key-fingerprints for
signing.