Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.de, who is interested

From: Christoph Becker
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.de, who is interested
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 22:42:32 +0200

Am Samstag, 16. August 2003 12:00 schrieb Christian Heller:
>> Hosting the conference is another issue. I would have to ask at
> University first. My office is always accessible, but how many
> people would that be?

Indeed. From the list I guess about 5 to 6 people, probably any classroom a
room in a youthhostel will do it.

But lets make list here, to get an idea:
Karsten Hilbert,
Sebastion Hilbert,
Christan Heller,
Andreas Tille,
Christoph Becker

Any body else? Or is someone on that list not interested?

> Or the nature of Thuringia :-)
That would be real nice. There should be a hostel anywhere in a nice area,
where we can put two tables together and install oure Notebooks.

Regards
Christoph