[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed.conf.de, who is interested

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed.conf.de, who is interested
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:53:06 +0200 (CEST)

On Mon, 18 Aug 2003, Christian Heller wrote:

> if Leipzig or Wernigerode are not possible, we can meet in Ilmenau.
Would be fine for me.

> We could get a room for about 10-15 (20?) people at the University.
Should be enough - except I have the wrong expectation about the size
of the event.

> There is only one Internet connection in that room, via a VPN.
> I still have to figure this out cause I've never used such a thing.
> Help would be appreciated. Perhaps some experienced Linux guy could
> come some hours/ one day before to help me setting up a LAN etc.
> I have a small hub (8).
I would not count me as "experienced" and I never dealt with VPN, but
perhaps it would suffice if we have the beamer in the conference room
and the fallback possibility to go to your office if really necessary
for random tasks.
If time permits we could try some Linux-Trainig with VPN. ;-)

Kind regards

        Andreas.

PS: Is there any India imbiss nearby?  ;-)