[Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed.conf.de, who is interested

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: gnumed.conf.de, who is interested
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 09:40:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> > But lets make list here, to get an idea:
> > Karsten Hilbert,
> > Sebastion Hilbert,
> > Christan Heller,
> > Andreas Tille,
> > Christoph Becker
> Hilmar Berger ! (ConfigRegistry)
>

> Robert Röbling ??  (wxWindows)
Could somebody CC him??

> Martin Preuss ??  (libchipcard)
> Christof Meigen ??  (gmMeasurements)
>
> plus probably a few docs from our German mailing list
>
> plus random people from IT solution providers, medical
> companies, ...
Nothing against the later two groups of people but we need an agenda which
makes the meeting interesting for those people.  In my opinion a first more
informal meeting would be more productive for the first time.  The situation
might have (hopefully!) changed next year completely.

Kind regards

        Andreas.