[Gnumed-devel] cost

From: s j tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] cost
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:14:28 +1000

I wonder how long between feeds a (real) programmer gets ?
 11 days 5k minimum .
wow.

John,

We expect to require one programmer for 5 days investigation, 4 days
implementation, 2 days testing. Between 5K and 10K.

john dooley wrote:

>Andrew, I think that we would all greatly benefit from some idea of
>what it might cost to get the PGP functionality in to argus.
>
>Are Horst's et al's estimates of a few programmer days on the ball or
>in a different universe.
>
>Are we looking for $5k here or $50k??
>How hard can it be?
>
>Give us an idea of how much cash you are fishing for...
>
>JD
>

>>ACT Health has indicated that it may sponsor the addition of PGP into
>>Argus at a later date. Any other offers?
>>
>>Andrew Shrosbree
>>
>>---

Andrew N. Shrosbree
Argus Project Manager and Technical Architect
http://www.ballarat.edu.au/cceh/Argus/
Collaborative Centre for eHealth, University of Ballarat Victoria,
Australia
Tel: +61 (0)3 5327 9896
Fax: +61 (0)3 5327 9307
Mob: +61 (0)415 645 291