Re: [Gnumed-devel] Funny mail order delivery

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Funny mail order delivery
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 16:21:51 +1000

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 09:28, richard terry wrote:
> Has anyone noticed that mail from gnumed.net is erratic.
>

> I sometimes seem to miss messages (things I sent to the list say from home
> just before shutting down, but don't get at work), replies to messages
> sometimes arrive 12 hours before the original message arrives etc?

Yes, I did notice. Gnu.org has a few problems recently with their servers.
We'll soon move the list onto our brand new server anyway as soon as we have
managed installing the infrastructure. Andreas Tille from Debian and his
friend Michael Bramer are kind enough to help, so I'd expect we are up and
running soon.

BTW: we will have some 30 GB place to spare; anybody who wants his own domain
/ web site / mail server / whatever is welcome.

Horst