Re: [Gnumed-devel] cvsmonitor

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] cvsmonitor
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 12:56:51 +1000

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 08:26 PM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Does anybody have shell access to gnumed.net/org ?
I would like to see cvsmonitor running on one of these machines.
What do you think ?

I'' have a go at cvsmonitor on gnumed.org this weekend (if patient's stop getting sick for a few hours).

I agree with Richard - this mailing list server is quite capricious in the timing of its delivery of messages.

Tony Lembke