[Gnumed-devel] gnuMed Object Model Meeting Date

From: richard terry
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] gnuMed Object Model Meeting Date
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:49:07 +1000

Can we organise this ASAP to try and push this forward. Tim, perhaps you could
organise this.

I've only to do the Referrals and Measurements as the outstanding section for
documentation from my client.

We did agree once those were done we would have a weekend/day whatever to push
this thing forward.

Most of the Doc's are on the web page for interested parties to read, I've
asked Tony to re-organise the naming of these as it is all over the place.

After I've done Referrals and Measurements, I'll put my mind to the social
history section and Progress Notes section.

Hopefully get onto this this week.

Regards

Richard