Re: [Gnumed-devel] the web page (me pissy)

From: Tony Lembke
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] the web page (me pissy)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:13:25 +1000

On Monday, September 8, 2003, at 03:47 AM, Michael Bonert wrote:

I think the web page has to be euthanized.  It is broken so often.  I
don't think it is dazzling to start with... and being broken makes the
project look like a piece of sh!t.  I'm sorry if that sounds harsh, but
that's how I see it.  Add to this that the few suggestions I've made to
improve it have been ignored, and I'm feeling less-and-less inspired to
spend the little bit of time I currently have on this.

The page is fixed now, Michael.
Going through the mailing list, I notice that you did suggest a shortcut icon for the site and I have added 'Monty'. Sorry for missing this. The site is set up to be easily changeable, and aims to use established functionality principles. The 'look' is template based and can be changed easily. There are mysql crashes that can be quickly fixed when they happen, that are much more frustrating for me than you. I am moving to a new server. I would value any suggestions and anyone who wants to contribute is always very welcome.

Regards,

Tony Lembke