Re: [Gnumed-devel] specs

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] specs
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:02:52 +1000

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 22:57:35 +0200
Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
> Syan Tan wrote:
> > How about start with completely denormalized direct mappings of
> > editarea inputs to tables.
> > Convert later to views with triggers if necessary later, when
> > confirmed inputs go into tables and
> > Can be read back.
> Yes.
I agree -- for the clinical service (which is where 90% of the work
would be anyway), for the other services (particularly pharmaceutical)
I'm not sure this would work, as there is a lot of stuff in the
middleware layer(interactions-checking, etc.) which doesn't fit with
this model.

Speaking of widgets I have been working on the phrasewheel widget,
after a lot of messing about, I found using a plain wxWindow class gave
the proper behaviour (at least on my setup) Please test.

Ian

-------
PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E