Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmBackendListener broken!

From: Horst Herb
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gmBackendListener broken!
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:34:42 +1000

On Tue, 09 Sep 2003 10:03, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > Just checked the functionality of some core modules, and it appears that
> > somebody broke gmBackendListener lately. A PITA, since this module is
> > essential to test gnumed functionality.
>
> It would be helpful to know
>
> - what version you found broken

When I said I "just checked" I was (and always am) referring to a freshly
checked out version from CVS.

> - what appears to be broken

Run it as standalone module and see for yourself. Not even the self test works
any more.

> - under what configuration

standalone module self test (__main__)

> This might help in actually fixing the lossage.

I would suggest that the last few people who checked changes in have a look
and fix and *check before* recomitting.

Horst