[Gnumed-devel] re: create_identity

From: syan tan
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] re: create_identity
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 11:48:39 +1100

I haven't made any changes to create_identity , and posted the problems as proposed , when it involves modules where
someone else is mostly responsible.
I am sorry if it sounds a bit blunt , and I appreciate that Karsten has cleaned up a lot of the mess from my sloppy commit. Yes, thinking about it, the code as it was, had too many lazy debugging habits , non-deleted obsolete code and just bleary eyed verbose code, for it to be acceptable as publishable code. I think I forgot I had made some quick , undiscussed changes to modules which should have been discussed first with the main authors , to get it working .
e.g The tidied up phrasewheel is still working.
On the other hand, it might be that developers aren't yet comfortable with
the distributed fix - break -fix pattern of development behaviour, which might be the natural outcome of cvs / diff output.