Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.de review

From: Ian Haywood
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] gnumed.conf.de review
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 21:35:56 +1100

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:10:46 +0100
Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> wrote:
> I have the feeling people might perceive me as only talking and demanding.
> THis may be true but as long as it works I won't quit.
Not at all, IMHO you are performing an  important role, keep it up!

> There is one more thing I would like to change. I will discuss this on the
> list. What do you think about stopping development for some time and work on
> completing basic features ?
"stopping development" ??? Are we talking about the same project? ;-)

Seriously, I completely agree.

> work on patient handling
> - gui patient input
> - gui patient editing
> - gui patient removal

Definately first cab off the rank, once this is working we can hopefully
"parallelise"
development a bit more.

Ian

PGP public key E750652E at wwwkeys.pgp.net
9BF0 67B7 F84F F7EE 0C42  C063 28FC BC52 E750 652E