[Gnumed-devel] vaccinations, again

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] vaccinations, again
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 14:42:05 +0100

Richard,

in the left middle list we are listing regimes/schedules
a patient has been vaccinated against. This is linked
to the table vacc_regime which lists vaccination regimes as
recommended by some authority or other.

Is this what we really want there or do we rather want this
list to be generated from the available vaccination
*indications* ? The reason being that for example a vaccination
for Japanese Encephalitis exists but is not on any of our
recommended schedules. Nevertheless some of our patients *have*
been vaccinated for that.