[Gnumed-devel] guibroker

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] guibroker
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 18:44:13 +0100

Hi !

I started to work on GNUmed Archive again and encountered some difficulties.

GNUmed Archive consists of three individual plugins. There is a notebook tab
for each of them. What I want to do next is call one plugin/tab from inside
the other one. I mean when the user hits a button in the scan- (aquire
documents) tab GNUmed should bring the index- (associate documents with
patients ) plugin to the front.

So basically instead of pointing and clicking the notebook tab this should be
done via a button in the other plugin.

Could someone please demonstrate this with some code snippets since I don't
know how to go about this.

Sebastian