Re: [Gnumed-devel] Web Site

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Web Site
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2004 09:36:45 -0500

Hey Tony,

I really like the new colours, a big improvement, and it kind of goes with the green in the logo which is good.

The thing that jumps out at me right away when I look at the site is that the news area looks a bit cluttered. At first I thought that it went in descending chronological order down the left hand column and then the right hand column, but after looking at the dates, I realized it that it goes from left site to right side, back-and-forth. I was wondering if it is possible to make this a one-column instead. I also don't really like having to click on "more..." to view everything, but I'm not really sure what else to suggest instead...

David

Tony Lembke wrote:

The new (expanded - thanks Jim, David and Thilo) web team would value your comments regarding the new look at

http://www.gnumed.org

Regards,

Tony Lembke