[Gnumed-devel] Large market

From: Dr. Jones
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Large market
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 14:01:02 -0700

For what it's worth, I am hoping to contribute a few ideas, from an outsider's vantage point. I am a chiropractor.

I watch as gnumed evolves and am fascinated at the energy and time exerted in bringing it to life.

I realize that the chiropractic profession as a market for gnumed users, is small compared with the huge number of medical doctors and associated medical personnel in this country. However, I believe that we represent a segment that is eager for something like gnumed that will empower us to use computers to maintain our practices, in a more stable fashion than those products based upon Windows provide.

How do I participate in the development effort? Should I share my ideas on how gnumed can be created to best suit my needs and what I perceive to be the needs of my colleagues?

Please advise,

Dr. Scott Jones
Salt Lake City, Utah
801.566.5428