Re: [Gnumed-devel] how and when to select encounter type - attachments

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] how and when to select encounter type - attachments
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:27:00 -0800

Thanks Tony L for the forwarded attachment. Do other people normally receive
attachments with list digests or list mail, or are these automatically removed
and do people normally use a browser to access embedded links of interest? I
have determined that on the latter, attachment browsing --- at least png files -
-- seems unsupported by Mac OS Safari browser... I'll try IE or Netscape for
Mac when I'm next on a Mac)