Re: [Gnumed-devel] how and when to select encounter type - attachments

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] how and when to select encounter type - attachments
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:12:56 -0800

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:38:56 +1100, Richard Terry <address@hidden> wrote:

On loading +/- exiting the patient record one should have the type of screen I
attached to my medical records program (see png attatched)
Does the list support attachments?
The digest reads "A non-text attachment was scrubbed...".
A digest URL seems to point to an attachment:
http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnumed-devel/attachments/20040210/ 27d0d64c/patient_identify_10Feb04.png but in my browser this maps to http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/ If a non-digest method is even available, has it different functionality?