Re: [Gnumed-devel] get(All)Adresses()

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] get(All)Adresses()
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 14:49:18 +0100

> > does the enhanced getAddresses() serve your purpose if
> > addr_type is None ?
> Yes, thanks. BTW, I have found escaping the % is necessary in this query
> string.
That surprises me. I'll investigate that...

> I have deleted xlnk_identity_in_clinical () in gmPatient as gmClinicalRecord
> now checks for is presence as it should.
:-)   (After you fixed the bug in there ...)

> I am currently working on completing the functionality of the "demographics
> editor" widget
I thought so from what you were working at. One question (one
of those Karsten questions, I know): Is it supposed to be used
as a demographics *editor* or an *enter*-new-patient widget ?
For the latter I think a much more speed-oriented approach
fits well. Neverthelesse, the demographics editor will *allow*
to enter new patients. And that's better than *not having* the
perfect rapid-patient-entry widget, after all ;-)

> (with the exception of next-of-kin support, that's post-1.0, or at least
> post-alpha, IMHO).
ACK.
See 1) in http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/gnumed-devel/2003-06/msg00045.html

> I will then start work on the contacts widget, as it is fairly closely
> related to demographics.
Richard will probably chime in at that point ...