[Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed website

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed website
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 21:37:20 -0800

A further modification of what Sebastian had suggested for the website's main navigation menu would result in 8 top-level items.
Discussion?

@ Tony - upon clicking Forums could the view default to showing only the summaries, to make it easier to view what is contained? Also, can we relabel within Forums the blue button which, after one clicks "Smuuaries only", says "Show All". To me, "Show all" suggests unhiding or unfiltering some topics, but this button's action is to show details - could it be relabeled to say "Show details"?

        Contacts
        - Mailing lists (same as under Resources)
        - Project admins
        - Site maintainers
        Documentation
        - Background
        - Current status
        - Installation
        - Manuals
        - Participation
        - Screenshots
        - Support
        - Technical
        - - Roadmap
        - - White papers
        FAQs
        Forums
        News
        Resources
        - CVS
        - Downloads
        - Mailing lists (same as under Contacts)
        - Other links
        Site Map