[Gnumed-devel] subversion

From: David Grant
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] subversion
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 23:43:26 -0500

Subversion turned 1.0 today. The website is slashdotted right now though: http://subversion.tigris.org/ But it might be working by the time you get this. Any thoughts on switching gnumed to use subversion? I don't know much about it, but I thought there was some talk about this a few months ago during the cvs hell period.

I'm going to try upgrading my private codebase and see how it goes.

David

--
David J. Grant
M.A.Sc. Candidate in Electrical Engineering