Re: [Gnumed-devel] Packages

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Packages
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:57:16 +0100

> >Ah ! OK, that allows us to separate CVS directory
> >reorganization from import reorganization.
> I don't think this is true.  (is it?)
Well, it doesn't make import statements independant of
directory names but it allows us to do it in several steps,
not necessarily at the same time.

> Ok, get_base_path stays for now I guess, but what is below goes:
And after getting the import stuff to work without
get_base_path() + the below it should be renamed to
get_resource_path() ...

> >This is what Liz was talking about. Let's call a deadline for
> >committing to python-common by Feb 23 24:00 UTC. Past that all
> >bets are off.

> Cool.  :-)  Karsten or someone else, if everybody will have code
> committed by that deadline, then maybe someone should rename directories
> or do whatever is decided via the cvs server directly, if we can access
> cvsroot via ssh that is.  That way the history files will be preseved.
We can't as far as I know. I'll rename python-common and
beforehand make sure that the files in there carry their
history explicitely.