[Gnumed-devel] wiki (was: first crack at distutils setup.py)

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] wiki (was: first crack at distutils setup.py)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 13:28:44 -0800

On the issue of remembering what had been posted about a new directory layout....

David Grant set up a wiki on which he and I first drafted some web design ideas, FAQs and other items.

I have now added a wiki page reflecting part of some recent discussion. It may be missing some subsequent discussion but the beauty is we can build/fix it as we go along. Please have a look at: http://sidicpc22.uwaterloo.ca/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/ GnuMedDirectoryStructure

If people think this is a useful way to do things I will add another page with roadmap content resurrected from the mail list archive.

For any who may want to refer to or to find David's wiki later, I have added a link onto the gnumed.org site under Resources (it appears 4th on the list) @ Tony - the site appeared to dislike the apostrophe I tried after David's name, hence the underscore

Each of these pages can have a link added to the gnumed.org web site. Ideally, they would be hosted right on gnumed.org, but Tony may need some time before he can incorporate needed wiki functions such as automatic page creation associated with WikiWord and [] syntax (else decides to add an established suite of wiki software to the site).