[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed FAQs

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed FAQs
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 22:49:27 -0800

Hi all

Appended is a draft answer to another question. The developing draft collection is available for viewing at David Grant's wiki at:
http://sidicpc22.uwaterloo.ca/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/GNUMedFaqs

If prompted for credentials you can use as user: TWikiGuest and as password: guest

When might GnuMed be ready for use?*

The timeline has been sliding, owing to project complexity having grown more than the population of contributors. We are working on a limited-features 0.1 alpha version which, though it will _NOT_ be deemed suitable for safe or appropriate care, may help us to make better progress. We will be delighted for whatever help people can lend or send our way.