[Gnumed-devel] Gnumed FAQs

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Gnumed FAQs
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 00:02:21 -0800

Hi all

Appended are draft answers to the remaining questions completing the current iteration which after tidying I can post over at gnumed.org The developing draft collection is available for viewing at David Grant's wiki at:
http://sidicpc22.uwaterloo.ca/twiki/bin/view/Gnumed/GNUMedFaqs

If prompted for credentials you can use as user: TWikiGuest and as password: guest