Re: [Gnumed-devel] I seem to be blacklisted, currently

From: Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] I seem to be blacklisted, currently
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 10:51:50 -0600

Greetings!

The email that I sent on 2004-03-06 just appeared today for me.

Ciao,
Enrico

On Sunday 07 March 2004 18:54, Horst Herb wrote:
> On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 05:14, Karsten Hilbert wrote:
> > Hi Richard,
> >
> > my regular account seems to be blacklisted, currently, as I am
> > hardly receiving any mail from any list nor many other known
> > senders.
> >
> > Can you please forward this to gnumed-devel should it not get
> > there by itself ?
>
> Your mail is getting through. However, some of my own mail didn't get
> through recently either. Hickup with Savannah?
>
> For what I have received, there was close to zero traffic over the last few
> days unless i am blacklisted too.
>
> Horst

Salvatore Enrico Indiogine
Fulton, Missouri, USA

address@hidden
http://mikebe.members.ktis.net/enrico

Please do not sent MS Office attachments.
Running a free Linux PC - no license fees,
                        - no activations,
                        - no viruses,
                        - no worms
                        - no popups.