Re: [Gnumed-devel] I seem to be blacklisted, currently

From: David Grant
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] I seem to be blacklisted, currently
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:07:05 -0500

Elizabeth Dodd wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 01:17, David Grant wrote:
If you look at the message source, all messages seem to have a 4 day
delay.   At least for me they do.  BTW, I am sending this on March 11th,
2004.  Let's see when you guys get this via the list and direct.

David

Received 13Mar1650 (GMT + 11)
Thanks Elizabeth. Repeating test to see if the problem is now fixed. Let's see when this one gets through. I'm sending this on Mar 13.