Re: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII export (was es.po translation)

From: Jim Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] ASCII export (was es.po translation)
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:14:48 -0800

On Mar 14, 2004, at 2:13 PM, Carlos Moro wrote:
the
ASCII export is IMHO going to get accepted into the main
trunk a lot easier.
Perfect. I'd like to work on that feature. I begin to look at current EMR
dump code to prepare ASCII EMR export. ;)

What requirements if any have been assembled for the ASCII export, for example tags to identify the included fields?