[Gnumed-devel] LDT importer

From: Jürgen Schuhmacher
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] LDT importer
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:57:05 +0100

Hello to all,

in replying to the topic "roadmap" I'd like to ask, where I can find more
information on this "german lab data". (?)

I suppose this is a standard interface ? ... maybe somehow related to
LIMS ?

Introducing myself, I'd wish to point out, that I am not a gnumed-
developer but only interested in interface structures of this database.
I though registered here since I did not find a user-group-list for it :-)

My interest is based on data aquisition in the field of blood banks,
because I used to work for a medical company lately.

best regards

Dipl.-Ing. Jürgen Schumacher