Re: [Gnumed-devel] form_data

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] form_data
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2004 11:23:33 +0200

> > gmclinical.form_instance/data).
> The two, however, can't exist independently. How about making referral/path
> request etc.
> descendants of form_instance (as this reflects the reality, that they are
> subtypes of forms)
To my understanding we should differentiate the ACT of
referral from one of it's produces/means, namely a referral
FORM INSTANCE.

In the chart I'd see a line

date | type | "sent to Jim for card chup - not that I think anything comes of
it"

That line would come from the progress note field in a
referral act table.

If I double-click (or similar) on that line the old referral
*form* opens filled with data from form_data where the "reason
for referral" will read "c/o chest pain on occasions, plz
review" contrary to the note in the chart (the data in the RfR
field should be stored in the chart, too, though, so that we
can search on it).